Monday 17 March 2008

Don't stop me now!!

Hello and welcome to my blog!!

everyone else seems to be doing it so I thought I'd give it a go!!

This seems to have taken over all us crafters and I need a place to vent and show all my funky cards and see friends....so here we go!!

Well I've not really had a relaxing day to report on today. It has been a wonderful day though. I've been to the school where my OH teaches at today and I made cards with one of the classes. We've been doing easter cards and they were all sooooo cute.

As a bit of a treat afterwards, I had stamped out some of my penny black images for them to colour in and stick on cards, and they added loads of embellishments I had laying around the house. They also luuuurved peel-offs and I am officially out of peel offs now lol. I don't mind though as it's great getting all the kids into crafting. They loved it and want me to go back tomorrow. I told them even crafters need a day off lol!!

I think I will definately go back and do it again with them at some point. Little kids are so cute, but it's nice to give them back at the end of the day lol.

Time for me to relax a bit now and pack my tote for my trip to fingertips craft shop tomorrow.

As it's my first post I think I should at least try and attach a piccie so here goes......it should be a waterfall card I've done with one of my penny black stamps...fingers crossed!!



3 comments:

Sian said...

Welcome to the world of blogging ;)

Great waterfall card, can't wait to see more

Mr & Mrs Fingertips said...

Looking forward to seeing all your wonderful creations

mandijane said...

OOOOooooh waterfall cards.....that's a bit beyond me, but this one looks great