Tuesday 18 March 2008

Peace and quiet




I've not really done much today. I've been getting on with some crafting. Nipped down to fingertips to invest in some more flower soft and toppers as I'm going to attempt to do a workshop on it when I go away camping for easter. Should be interesting as I've not really used it before lol. I'm trying to diversify my crafting as I love bold funky designs like this....























But I know this doesn't appeal to everyone, so I thought flower soft was a good idea as it's a little more, erm, sedate lol.




I want to sell my cards at craft fayres when I've eventually so i need to get a nice stock of cards together. It's just so difficult when scrapbooking takes over your life lol.



This is one of my recent scrapping pages. I'm doing a book about me and my darling OH...






He got a new guitar in January...he chose the one in the picture because I said 'that onelooks pretty!'. Now he's had to get a new guitar case aswell lol as it's too big to fit in his old case....oooops...that's my fault apparently he he he. I know it's not a very good picture of my layout, but I was too excited to wait until I have a proper camera available to take the pic!!
I think I'll sign off now and go and play with my flower soft for a while.
Speak to you soon xxx

4 comments:

mandijane said...

Wow I LOVE that LO, it has such a funky vibe to it....

Jazzy1972 said...

This is a fab lo, it really stands out, love the circle frame and the colours and the title and the stars, lets face it I love it all. Jay xx

Fay aka Beautifullily said...

oh my, that card is so gorgeous, love the colours. And camping at Easter - I like camping but it's a bit cold isn't it??!!

voodoo vixen said...

Have fun camping! Love your LO's and that card is beautiful - what papers are those?