Wednesday 19 March 2008

We're all going on a.....freezing cold camping holiday!!



Well.....this will be my last post on my blog for a few days as I'm going camping. (BRRRRRRRR!!!)




We go away every Easter with the Folk Song and Dance Section of the Camping and Caravanning Club. It's usually a bit warmer than this years looks as we're normally down south. It should be fun though.




We do all sorts of activites and there are workshops going on all day and dances and things on an evening. Funnily enough I will be in all the craft gathers...bit like a crop but you can do what you want. I'm really excited as this year someone has decided to do a scrapbooking gather so I think I'll be spending a lot of time in there he he he.




My main scrapbook is coming along nicely now. I've done 5 pages in total and now have to wait until I get back after Easter to do anymore.




I think it's about time I uploaded some more of my pages. This one is my favourite as it's the fist real LO I eve did.


we were out at the gym I go to for a member's night on halloween. You can't really tell but I was all gothed up and wearing my lovely black veil. The title is Painted Black, but it isn't really visible here as it's done in black and painted over with stickles so it's all nice and sparklee ooooooo.....sorry, I got distracted he he he.




We also went away for Christmas to Prague. Phill and I have been together for 2 and a half years and it was our first holiday alone together. We spent a lot of time travelling on the undergroud as we were quite far out of Prague, but it was great. This LO is a hommage to our time spent on the underground...


Pristi Stanice is the only Czech we learnt out there and we think it means next station lol. The tube stations are really beautiful in a weird kind of way and still way back in the era of the communist regime. It was really interesting.
Well, I think I will sign off now. But hopefully when I get back i'll have loads of new and exciting LO's and cards to share with you all.
Have a great Easter everyone and take care xxxxx

3 comments:

mandijane said...

Brrrrrr make sure to take your thermals camping....and take lots of photos to scrap!

Fay aka Beautifullily said...

Love your LOs, great idea to scrap the underground journey! Hope you've got a heater, don't think will be out in our tent til May!

Susy Rudy said...

what lovely LOs, and have a wonderful time camping - take your thermals.